Author Thread: USA money and marriage
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:41 PM

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/relationships/the-truth-about-money-and-relationships

Handyman62

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 03:55 PM

W&T although most of the back and forth with moonbeam was not just arguing for arguments sake. At least not in the beginning as there were legitimate reasons for doing so, like correcting someone who claims to be Christian. But I must confess at this point I think it's more about poking the moonbeam bear and then watching the reactions. Is that wrong? Probably. Will I stop? At some point. That is until she say's something else contrary to God's word or untrue for some other reason.

But it doesn't have to be that way and it's totally up to moonbeam to change it becasue even if everybody that's currently posting in the forums stops reading everything she post and ignore her. Someone new will come along and challenge her and she will pick another fight.

Will praying for her help? People will only change if they want to change and Moonbeam see's nothing wrong with what's she's doing so in her case. Probably not.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 04:06 PM

Hm

You back on here continuously pedaling your stupid advice and comments.

Why don't you go somewhere and stop ruining interesting topics!

You call me non Christian is a Lie from the devil from Your mouth.

😈. You need to seek God of your Own deliverance

You better stay off my back on this site.

Harassing!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 04:10 PM

Your posts show what kind of Man you are ! I don't want any man like You praying for me .

You have a Mouth that needs correcting trying to teach anyone the Bible.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 04:17 PM

Most things you post come from Yourself mindset. Which is not from God.

Yes don't Post on My topics it will be refreshing from your ruining Topics with your repeated insults.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 04:33 PM

Hm

I don't pick fights, you the one following and insulting.!

You're Stupidity Ruined it .

WNK

Made interesting intelligent Comments on topic.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 04:34 PM

So Get lost!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:14 PM

I once bought a property. It had a septic system.

The one who installed it, could not inspect his own work and it was failed. The one who failed him could not inspect his own work and the one he failed had failed him on another septic system. So they each failed the work of the other. Both would professionally install systems. But law forbids that the one that installs a system can inspect his own work. Comically, they were both inspectors and comically they fail another's work. So it seems with you guys.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:29 PM

Hman

Starts the ignorance.

He don't have anything bto do on a Dating site evidently.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 08:47 AM

W&T, moonlight has a history of unkindness. You might not be aware of all that unless you check her archive history. Also check her previous identity under Cupcake.

Other women, including some men, after reading moonlights posts, abruptly receive undeserved insults 👉just for asking for clarity👈 on something moonlight/cupcake posted.

Moonlight falsely accuses Handyman but moonlight has abused women and men here on the forum. (Once again, the achieves bear testimony). Jayzeee is the remaining woman from that period of time unfairly treated by moonlight.

It appears to be the case, that so long as you don’t ask too many questions and if you agree that moonlight’s views are just as legitimate as anyone else’s AND if you’re lucky, you won’t become a target. But don’t show moonlight contrary evidences that prove her views are in error.

We all make mistakes, I’ve made my share. In fact, I’ve had to publicly apologize for being too abrasive. Another time, I had to apologize to a man, going by the forum name “Prophetic”because I erroneously misquoted something he did not say. Amazingly and graciously he acknowledged my apology and we continued our debate.

I encouraged Moonlight in private messaging to try and reach out to Jayzeee in kindness but she refused and instead continues to post unfair comments about her falsely accusing her of jealousy.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:07 AM

I am familiar with cupcake.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10