Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 09:34 AM

Moonlight, remember those days you used to daily private messaged me and sung my praisesšŸ˜ƒ Remember how often you pleaded with me to post replies to other false teachers attacking you?šŸ˜ƒ l was your go-to-guy to set false teachers straight. But when I began to exposešŸ‘‰youršŸ‘ˆfalse teachings, all that changed. You immediately blocked me and began your reign of false accusations.šŸ˜¢

I was patient with you just like W&T is now but for a much longer period. For quite some time, I defended your posts when you tried to speak biblical truth

How much longer W&T puts up with your nonsense is anyoneā€™s guess but itā€™s hasnā€™t yet been as long as I have. Perhaps his patience will eclipse mine. Anyone can check the archives to verify what Iā€™m saying

LittleDavid

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 9 May, 2024 09:06 AM

I donā€™t degrade women and you know it. You are not all women! There are lots of good women here who donā€™t teach false doctrines.

I donā€™t even degrade women like yourself, who teach false doctrines, I simply expose your false teaching for what it is.

Who you are as a person makes no difference to me but when you pass along your false beliefs as Bible truth, I will assert the truth and continue to call you out

LittleDavid

View Profile
To debate or not to debate, that is the question
Posted : 9 May, 2024 08:00 AM

Some women claim they are Proverbs 31 women but only if their man does what they wantā€¼ļøā€¼ļøHopefully they wonā€™t meet a man with the same attitude ā€¼ļøā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christians should vote
Posted : 9 May, 2024 07:55 AM

šŸ«µšŸ˜ŽšŸ‘ You the manā€¼ļø I second the motionā€¼ļø

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 07:45 AM

Moonlight when you say you ā€œdonā€™t care to respondā€ does that mean you wonā€™t respond, youā€™ll just post a replyā‰ļøā‰ļøšŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤“šŸ˜‡

LittleDavid

View Profile
False Assumptions.
Posted : 9 May, 2024 07:36 AM

I meet all kinds of ladies here. Most are really nice but then thereā€™s always the jealous moody onesšŸ«¢šŸ˜‰

LittleDavid

View Profile
To debate or not to debate, that is the question
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:59 AM

Kinda like it says in the book of Ecclesiastes

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christians should vote
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:55 AM

Some things you say arenā€™t right but you also say some good things

LittleDavid

View Profile
Christians should vote
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:54 AM

Moonlight you have a lot of good things to say. You should come back to biblical

LittleDavid

View Profile
How many times have your read the Bible cover to cover?
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:05 AM

The sad part is when people start seeing stuff that isnā€™t there while ignoring stuff that is.

Old false prophet Harald Camping, who was fond of making predictions about the return of Christ, (he was wrong every time btw just like all the other false prophets before him). But this false teacher thought he saw ALL KINDS of stuff in scriptureā€¼ļøā€¼ļøBUT most of what he saw just wasnā€™t thereā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

He had a call in talk forum and people would try their best to get him to see the light but he would just double down and blindly defend his false teachings. Sadly lots of gullible people hung on his every word and kept the money rolling in.

Harold used that apex-stupid phase ā€œallegorical methodā€ of interpreting scripture but it got even worse. He combined his allegorical distortion with numerologyā€¼ļøā€¼ļø

If a person starts out with a failed method of Bible interpretation heā€™s destined to come up with all kind of nonsense

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10