Author Thread
WalkNTalk

View Profile
Word of God
Posted : 10 May, 2024 10:34 AM

I sure ain't the standard of truth.

We should be like the Bereans in the book of Acts checking on everything they hear.

Acts 17:11

Now the Berean Jews were of more noble character than those in Thessalonica, for they received the message with great eagerness and examined the Scriptures every day to see if what Paul said was true.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Did Jesus begin evangelizing people by saying, “God has a wonderful plan for your life” or did he say, “God loves you” like modern evangelists do⁉️⁉️
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:24 AM

Yes, we do hear of that.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:18 AM

I have been on this site since before covid.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 09:07 AM

I am familiar with cupcake.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Kamala Harris
Posted : 10 May, 2024 08:59 AM

If you look online for an image of the Beatle's album "Yesterday and Today",

you will know why I said, "I think 'Yesterday and Today' would be Kamala Harris favorite Beatle album cover.

It seems to be one of the only things she is offering the U.S.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Kamala Harris
Posted : 10 May, 2024 08:54 AM

The Beatles would be honored.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Word of God
Posted : 10 May, 2024 06:44 AM

Lot of content. Nice swoop through scripture.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
Hello :)
Posted : 10 May, 2024 06:35 AM

Welcome to the site, Jacek!

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 05:14 PM

I once bought a property. It had a septic system.

The one who installed it, could not inspect his own work and it was failed. The one who failed him could not inspect his own work and the one he failed had failed him on another septic system. So they each failed the work of the other. Both would professionally install systems. But law forbids that the one that installs a system can inspect his own work. Comically, they were both inspectors and comically they fail another's work. So it seems with you guys.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 08:09 AM

My brother and his girlfriend always had some feud. They never married. Then she died. Still, he loved her.

The issue there, was she wanted to include her parents and that her parents live with them in marriage. My brother wanted her parents to be live on their own or be in a nursing home, so they never married. OFF THE SUBJECT, but the battles here remind me of why they could not marry. That is why it is said, "Men are from Mars and women are from Venus." Often it is better that people live alone. Too many the conflicts in living with others. It is like a church being on here with all the division and in-fighting. Who will rescue us?

Good Jesus appear and that we are his listeners, and all are attentive to him.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10