View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 04:09 PM

Darn! There I go again poking moonbear.

Handyman62

View Profile
Word of God
Posted : 10 May, 2024 04:06 PM

Oops, poking the moonbear with truth again. How silly of me.

Handyman62

View Profile
Word of God
Posted : 10 May, 2024 03:02 PM

From moonbean:

"I don't distort the Bible"

Really? Because you have posted more than once saying things contrary to the scriptures below.

Ephesians 5:

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

Matthew 5:32

32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

And then when confronted you just start hurling insults instead of defending your comments with rational words and scripture.

Handyman62

View Profile
Should wive's be allowed to?
Posted : 10 May, 2024 02:51 PM

"I reject no part of the Bible.

So that a Lie."

Oh really. So do you agree with these scriptures?

Ephesians 5:

22 Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. 23 For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. 24 Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.

And these scriptures?

Matthew 5:32

32 But I say to you that everyone who divorces his wife, except on the ground of sexual immorality, makes her commit adultery, and whoever marries a divorced woman commits adultery.

Handyman62

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 10 May, 2024 02:23 PM

WNT I do take some offense to you subtly putting me in the same category as moonbeam. Yes we do argue a lot but one of us is far more correct in his arguments then the other. I get it that you want to be friendly with her, but so far all it's done is to embolden her more in her offenses and that's not good for her or anybody else. Yes love her as a sister in Christ, but also admonish her as a sister or you risk appearing as if you're agreeing with her in all things.

Granted she's not very bright but she's not as innocent as she appears. Like most women she has some inherent manipulative type behaviors that she has tried on others. But you're a big boy so I hope you get what I'm trying to say.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 10 May, 2024 01:33 PM

It's not my teaching that's at fault it's your unwillingness to be taught that's the problem. The scriptures I have shown you are God's own words and yet you still reject them.

Handyman62

View Profile
Posted : 10 May, 2024 01:04 PM

Moonbeam nobody's here saying wives are husbands property. But they are still subject to their husbands according to God's word which is something you claim is false. So far you have yet been able to support that and other such things you preach on here.

Handyman62

View Profile
Ladies, should your brothers get back to doing this?
Posted : 10 May, 2024 10:09 AM

"No real men don't "put up with delusional wives". There comes a breaking point."

Most women are to begin with delusional. But it is the real men that understand the commitment they entered into when marrying. Of course there's always a breaking point, but it's those who cut and run early are who loose the real man status in my book.

The reality is that it's women who will typically cut and run at the drop of a hat. They run out of selfishness and don't care who they hurt including their children. Most men on the other hand will stick it out much longer and if possible to the bitter end.

I advocate for men to be better educated on female nature and make the choice to avoid delusional women at all cost even if it means being single till the end. But men have a such a strong desire to find a mate and build a family which unfortunately can blind them to red flags in women.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10