Author Thread: USA money and marriage
Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:41 PM

https://www.ramseysolutions.com/relationships/the-truth-about-money-and-relationships

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 03:45 PM

My husband was a good manager of money for Years then he started a business that went belly up.

Always manage your money when starting a marriage.

Couples can not live on Love alone.

Ramsey give good advice for management.

USA

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:04 PM

Gary Keese also teaches money smarts in his program "Fixing the Money Thing."

Both he and Ramsey used to live their lives in debt. Now they teach others money smarts and living within your means, and wise investments. They preach not going in debt, and how to get out of debt. Both preach against credit card debt.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:18 PM

Often people do not realize being wise with you money is also a good thing for Christians. So many people do not understand that Christianity covers Many things like giving also. The harp on things and then leave many things out. I happy I have Men teachers who teach All things.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:22 PM

I did not divorce Over money. Because he was too good a man to do that. However, I dont care to disclose all.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:24 PM

One man I chat with from the South he is very nice divorced but he seems unemployed and seeking a Wife again. Hard to get one unemployed these days.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 04:31 PM

I think it is wise not to buy frivolous things and to give God 10% off the top and store your treasure in heaven where it should be stored. One can save a lot of money after giving God 10%, by not buying frivolous things. Maybe we think shopping is therapeutic. We need better things to do than shop. While it may not be a sin to shop, we should be showing God we revere him and that we want to put him first even with our finances. That we want to give God our first fruits. Seek first the kingdom of God.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 5 May, 2024 05:17 PM

I had a small amount of debt after retirement and God blessed me to pay it all off while I didnt even have a job .

All the things I have done in this life, God has truely Blessed me by being a giver.

Me ex husband was a very generous man.

Thats why I do not like stingy men. Nope no way.

I dated a christian man and he was so nice, he was divorced for years and he didnt have much money but hard worker, I had bought him lunch when he offered to Pay. We were friends NO...didnt meet on any Internet. lol I can tell if a man is a User of women and he was not , so I can deal with that guy even if he does not have a Great paying job. He was one of the nicest men in City. He wanted to get married but I declined though.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:14 PM

You say "he was one of the nicest men in the City" And yet even though he sounded like a great guy you didn't marry him. Why? Because of your selfish female nature. In short it's because he didn't have enough money for you.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 8 May, 2024 10:18 PM

Jesus did not have money either

and he let Judas hold the purse.

No wonder he didn't have money.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
USA money and marriage
Posted : 9 May, 2024 06:58 AM

Hman

I do care to respond to men that Insult Women constantly on a Dating site.

Why are you even on a Dating site where Women meet Men!!

I

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10