Author Thread: Losing Hope in Online Dating
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Losing Hope in Online Dating
Posted : 25 Apr, 2024 10:22 PM

I've been on this site for a while now and really am not meeting anyone of value to be honest. It's been a pretty terrible experience. Usually it's some kind of big flaw they have. I did meet one person from here but it turned into mind games, barely any conversation, way too far from me distance-wise (which is 95% people that chat with me on here).

I have a friend who met someone on here and has been married to the man for 8 years so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I am thinking of just deleting this app but I do like talking and chatting such as getting to know people, just not the dating aspect of it.

I do want to meet people in person and lately have been acting more approachable towards others like smiling, making eye contact, and being off my phone. My ideal way of finding someone would be in person.

Should I delete the app and just focus on finding someone in real life?

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2024 10:36 AM

Thank you brother Starksiron. Men are the one's who should have higher standards. But it's completely understandable why most don't. Our God given desire to find a mate and procreate is so strong that we overlook many things in our efforts to find someone.

Women on the other hand have a strong desire to find a man that can protect them which also stems from their God given desire to also procreate. They naturally feel very vulnerable and need to be protected especially while having children. The problem with them now is they have allowed themselves to be influenced by Satan which has caused their increase in standards which includes many useless and ridiculous things. I believe a lot of that has to do with the fact that most previous threats to them have been eliminated in the modern world. That in turn has allowed them to have other unreasonable and unrelated expectations of men.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 01:44 AM

I don’t think it’s a “either or” situation, why not do both make the effort to meet new people socially while maintaining your online profile. I find it works well for me…:-)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 04:45 AM

LD

Your exploded furry on Christians you don't agree with is obvious.

You couldn't teach anyone on here the scriptures.

You arrogant on Bible discussion shows!

Point figure at yourself.

You don't even know how to respond to Womens topics on here relationship.

You in a Dating site.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 06:03 AM

My dearest Moonie, don’t you remember all those compliments you offered me in private messaging whenever I posted replies refuting other people’s false teachings and how you pleaded with me to help you out of those tight spots as you attempted to defend whatever few things you actually believed that where true⁉️⁉️

Now suddenly, after l’ve exposed your false teachings, you say I don’t know anything‼️

Oh, and with regard to your false teachings, why can’t you defend any of them⁉️You claim all spiritual gifts are still in operation today which includes the gift of miracles. Well, why can’t you provide an example of just ONE of those modern day miracles⁉️ There ought to be at least ONE modern day miraculous healing of a quadriplegic‼️ Jesus healed quadriplegics and even raised the dead, so where’s your modern day miracle⁉️

Remember when Jesus and the Apostles were on earth⁉️ They healed EVERYONE of all kinds of sicknesses and various maladies that afflicted those who came to Jesus and his Apostles for healing‼️‼️

The truth is, you don’t understand the biblical use of miracles so instead you gullibly listen to your unqualified teachers who’ve invented their own theological theories on which they base their false claims.

When will you obey scripture and fact check the claims of your unqualified teachers⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 May, 2024 06:07 AM

😇😇😇

🙏🙏🙏

HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2024 03:55 PM

True, no harm in keeping this open and making in-person connections as well

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 May, 2024 10:21 PM

I think that meet up groups are a very good option for meeting new people locally…:-)

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7