General female standards.... especially high value females
Posted : 12 Jan, 2024 04:33 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqwq8gJTJOY

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 04:27 PM

In this day and age counseling of any kind whether it be through a Church or not is a risk. Far to much liberalism has permeated into all Churches for it to be a safe bet anymore. I would reserve counseling as a last resort.

Besides from what she writes I believe NotSettlingYet has a pretty good head on her shoulders and I feel confident she doesn't need professional counseling.

The best counseling a couple should receive is simply to follow what God's word tells them they need to be whether it's a Husband or a Wife. If either person has a problem with the roles God has laid out them then the offending person has no business getting married and the other person should seek another mate.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 05:38 PM

Counseling is good with the right Counselor.

It's better than taking advice from just anyone, especially Non professionals who marriage didn't work out.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 08:53 PM

It is a bit early to go to councelling after texting/talking with a man since late December 2023. I have informed my mentors about the situation and asked them to pray over us that we will be wise in the time that we are in.

If things vill develop I might seek some pre-marital councelling from someone I know to be wise and conservative. At least in my region I know a few couples that would qualify to give advice. Things are going slow, but we will meet up this weekend as he is flying in. Boundaries are set up. (He is staying at a hotel) and we have decided not to rush so that even if things don't work out we can part as "friends" although contact will cease.

FDCWillard

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Jan, 2024 08:56 PM

The thing people get wrong is marital partners don't fix each other by making the other a project.... they fix each other by simply being what they are supposed to be in the marriage.

It's not a case of tweaking the other.... it's a case of filling a void. It's passive not active. What frustrates people is mostly this takes decades to achieve not years depending on the damage that needs to be repaired.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2024 12:44 PM

Most Men don't need any guidance just a partner or mate which should skdi be a best friend.

Only Bossy controlling men are the ones who usually get divorced. Women like Kind men , no matt what job they have.

Following rules went out with the bath water.😂

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jan, 2024 12:45 PM

which " also should be a best friend".

Edited

Alligator

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2024 07:37 PM

SETTLING - how did your weekend go? hopefully as well as you expected. I always set my EXPECTATIONS pretty low so I don't get disappointed. hmmmmm. not a good thing to do, but setting too high is not good either.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Feb, 2024 06:52 AM

In this day and age of gender fluidity and the rise of transhumanisim, differences in the gender are in decline. All is the same; all is equal -- so to speak. I think of the Old Sunny and Cher show. They did skits. Cher was dressed as a business woman in a business suit. Sonny was dressed in a kitchen apron. Cher went off to work. Sonny kept house. Cher was the bread winner. Sonny stayed home and held the fort. Sonny was happy in the kitchen and happy in his apron. In real life, they had a child. The child appeared also on the show. The child appeared influenced by the show and opted to change gender. Point being, this is now a generation of gender fluidity and the differences are disappearing. Just like the mask mandates and vaccine mandates that were forced upon us, and the lock downs and protocols, now we are being mandated to gender fluidity so our differences are disappearing. Male and female are all the same. We are just the same. There are no differences between us. You are just imagining things.

Page : 1 2