Author Thread: Everybody welcome
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:25 AM

Divorced and separated are welcome on this site as well as single and never married and widows and widowers. Those of varying orientations seem welcome here as well. Conservatives and Liberals are both on the site and people with varying directions. Some who are conscious of the Bible and some who are less conscious of the Bible. So, we got a variety here. Good we can choose age ranges and good we can block. Good we can block smokers if we so choose and good we can block drinkers if we so choose. Some of us would choose to block more categories of people were we given the option. Some would block some forms of Christianity. It is what it is. Anyway, we are all here and we all have choices. Republicans and Democrats and who knows whatever. Hopefully you all have better success here than I.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:41 AM

LD

Uses jokes to Degrade people he thinks that's a way of showing his more intelligent. He degraded my men friends here

and they found it strange he would have Nothing better to do on Biblical discussions.

Daily

He can not function good on a Dating site evidently.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:48 AM

You follow and insult me hoping you get supports.

Most people know how you Post that View these forums.

WNT

can teach you a few things if you listen. ha

Young men should never Listen to You LD

You still need Spiritual deliverance from your Self Rightousness and Not knowing how to accept Christians who have that relationship with Christ.

Painfulness shows. Makes you feel good to think you teaching someone else.

Go find a Girlfriend if you can meet someone Like Yourself . Mindset. thats what Dating sites are for. All kinds of People on here NON christians .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:59 AM

I am not Bitter you still LIE.

Another Tactic You use on Biblical forum was to Laugh while belittling people. That was something you did Often.

You doing it here to Impress WNT.

I know what you do...and hope you Tear people down thinking this is your Pulpit.

I laugh with Men on here in messages and I have a sense of humor with Men who have a sense of Humor and know how to talk to Women.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 08:02 AM

Go find a Woman or Wife On the site, she may help you grow up to be a Man who knows how to Treat people, especially other Christian people.

Instead of consistently daily thinking you'r exposing false doctrines.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 08:13 AM

Bitter no..... I don't like your Lying mouth on me. And degrading other true Christians on here.

Go back to Biblical and Argue your points.

Hopefully you will get Deliverance for Prideful arrogance and thinking your a teacher. ha

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 08:19 AM

" Pridefulness shows "

No Wisdom from God how teach anyone .

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 08:33 AM

"You hope to tear people down" thinking this is your Pulpit on Biblical discussions with Yourself Righteous attitude to Degrade everyone but Yourself.

When get posters.

Daily

You are the bitter one on this Dating site.

Thats why you continue follow my post and still trying to insult me on here.

With Jayzeee and Hman . Cause they have dislikes.

LOL

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 01:51 PM

Your posts don’t make sense. I’m trying to help you here. Maybe you should take a little more time to calm

down and think over what you want to say and then post it

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 8 May, 2024 12:55 AM

The mudslinging continues.

In heaven, God may have to seat some of us on opposite sides of the room from each other.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 8 May, 2024 05:57 AM

Everything I posted here is True.

God is watching his Arrogance and Degrading True Believers on this site.

He thrives on arguments not and Degrading especially on this FREE site he can stay for years.

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11