Author Thread: Everybody welcome
WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:25 AM

Divorced and separated are welcome on this site as well as single and never married and widows and widowers. Those of varying orientations seem welcome here as well. Conservatives and Liberals are both on the site and people with varying directions. Some who are conscious of the Bible and some who are less conscious of the Bible. So, we got a variety here. Good we can choose age ranges and good we can block. Good we can block smokers if we so choose and good we can block drinkers if we so choose. Some of us would choose to block more categories of people were we given the option. Some would block some forms of Christianity. It is what it is. Anyway, we are all here and we all have choices. Republicans and Democrats and who knows whatever. Hopefully you all have better success here than I.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:40 AM

I hate No one on here or anywhere.

I don't express hate.

Do not start your Lies.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:50 AM

Pray and talk to Jesus He can help you stop Degrading and insulting Christian people and saying you are in discusssions.

btw

I recognize Degrading and insults.

I know many people that do not agree with me on things, but we still associate and they are MEN and women.

Do not keep trying Yourself look more intellegent .

Youre NOT.

(No editing on this Site so there are many errors it typing often.)

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:51 AM

Get Lost and stop Harassing me on many topics.

This is a Dating site !!

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 06:59 AM

Degrading other Christians denominations is what you do Best here.

Maybe Forums with more rules you are not that free to Tear everyone down but your own self Beliefs.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:13 AM

You keep starting conversations and responding to them. It’s as if you can’t get enough of me and I’m here to deliver you from your false beliefs

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:21 AM

Some arguments last forever. Reminds me of an old Star Trek episode where a man learned of a parallel universe. His twin as it were was hunting him across the universe to destroy him. They ended up at each other's throat for eternity. The one considered it a small price to save the universe. The other wanted to destroy the universe. I think we want to destroy the universe here.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:27 AM

Moonlight,🗣️ l’m your knight in shining armor hee to rescue you 🎠 ‼️‼️😂😇

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:29 AM

W&T, I’m trying to rescue a damsel in distress ‼️😇

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:35 AM

LD

You have to be Delivered from your self Righteous arrogance before you can teach anyone anything.

Point out Many of Your faults in degrading other Christians .

You thrive on it here.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Everybody welcome
Posted : 7 May, 2024 07:38 AM

Moody Moonlight, you have absolutely so sense of humor. Lighten up a bit. You’ve been locked up in your own bitter resentments that you can’t control yourself

Page : 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11