Author Thread: a 'feast' full of dollars...
JonathanOstlund

View Profile
History
a 'feast' full of dollars...
Posted : 21 Jan, 2024 06:04 PM

It's such a sad and bizarre (to say the least) experience noticing what it is very many women on this site are looking for..; a provider to pay for their life, in which they prefer to degrade themselves into being no more than some kind of child-producing robots.. - in particular Brazilians appear to have an entire set of badly distorted perspectives up their sleeve ready to distort every aspect of a healthy relationship - claiming those would represent God's 'general template' for such..!! Unbelievable..! I seriously begin to wonder: what are the odds for finding an actual woman, rather than a parody of one, on this site - where one is wisely being warned about not sending any money to anyone..! In other words, you shouldn't send these women any money NOW - they expect to have your money later on, all throughout your 'relation$hip' ('for God's sake'..)... ๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿค”๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿ˜’

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 06:03 AM

oh, and one more thing. Don't make too big generalizations based on your experiences with scammers. I mean just because you met with 3 scammers from Brazil does not mean that all Brazilian women are that way. I have had Brazilian friends in real life and online, and they are generally very nice and happy people. I like them.

silver761

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Apr, 2024 06:07 AM

Here is an example of a potentially fake profile:

www.christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=755969

The #1 thing I mention on my profile is I am only interested in people from the USA. Then this lady sends me a wink. And she has 400 people who favorited her. That should tell you something... ;)

JonathanOstlund

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 08:59 AM

I have (unfortunately) encountered innumerably many scammers.. - though what I've said about Brazilians in particular doesn't refer to actual scamming, but the rude, immature attitude. So, it's not about generalisation, but all based on my experiences - though, of course, there are all kinds of people everywhere..

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 12:32 PM

I actually was involved in a several month long online conversation with a Brazilian woman I met on here. She didn't appear to be a scammer as there are ways to verify if the person you're talking to is a at least the one pictured in their profile and she past. Plus she never asked for anything from me. She was working on getting her ducks in a row so she could to fly to the US on her own dime so we could meet in person.

I was very interested in her but eventually just broke off our conversations becasue I got tired of her randomly without warning leaving the conversation for minutes to sometime hours at a time. It was always some lame excuse. I tried to set up a time where we could talk uninterrupted for at least an hour. It would work for maybe a week then it would be back to the same pattern.

I honestly couldn't tell if she was talking to other potential men or she just didn't care that much about getting to know me so finally I just gave up on her.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 03:51 PM

I wrote one Brazilian woman on here. She was very conservative and hated Carnival. Very cute! She had a kid and did not want another, and she wanted church marriage while I don't want marriage at all. So, we were opposite on a few points, but I did enjoy writing her. Others want to learn the English language and post for a pen-pal to help them practice their English. I did that for a while. But correspondences don't last long usually. A brother of mine was close to marrying a Brazilian woman. But she felt, if you love me, we will have children right away; and he felt, if you love me, we won't have kids at all. He bought a house anticipating the marriage. Then they never married. The irony is that he then married a woman in Africa with four young kids and a ready made family. Prior to that, he was thinking of retiring early and moving to Thailand where he thought he could stretch out his retirement dollars. FUNNY how things go! I thought he would have been wiser to marry the Brazilian.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Apr, 2024 04:01 PM

Yes, I think sometimes while writing people that they are multi-tasking and trying to write half a dozen people at the same moment. There was a time on gmail that I was writing three women in the same minute too. They would all see that I was online and they would all write me at once. So for a moment, I enjoyed carrying on multiple conversations at once. Some are probably writing 20 at once. But I don't like the abrupt unannounced exits either. And if I feel someone is writing 20 people at once, why bother?

Page : 1 2