Author Thread: Why do I attract bad men/not getting married
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
Why do I attract bad men/not getting married
Posted : 25 Mar, 2023 10:58 PM

The title pretty much sums it up. I am practically the only single one out of all of my friends. Most people I've known from high school or my friends are married and I usually attract strange men or ones that just want very casual. The last two dates I went on were disasters.

I'm attractive, like to talk about many things, have a good amount of hobbies. For instance, on here I find guys who message me have very empty profiles or are strange. I've come across men I am interested, messaged, but no response. Or they never initiate any conversation with me.

So my friends are married, my best friend has been married for 7 years, my mom's and dad's friend's kids are married, people I see in public that are younger than me are all getting married. The list goes on. My questions are why do I attract bad/uninteresting men and why am I not marriage material?

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Why do I attract bad men/not getting married
Posted : 27 Apr, 2023 06:40 AM

Here we attract all types. Just by being here, we attract scammers. We attract foreigners who want to come to our country. We attract opportunists. We attract the lonely. We attract the bored. We attract people thousands of miles away and hardly a person near by. We attract sinners. We attract people who are just here to pass the time. We attract people who do not even bother to read a post before writing us. So we attract all kinds of people, but hardly a person we want.

Page : 1 2