Author Thread: Any Sea Horses like me?
Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Any Sea Horses like me?
Posted : 6 Apr, 2010 12:17 PM

Are there any men out there that have custody of their children like me? It's very hard, because single parents who are women have the support of other single moms, but not so much if your a single dad with kids.

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Any Sea Horses like me?
Posted : 27 Apr, 2010 10:40 PM

Thanx gents, I just wish sometimes God din't think so highly of me lol.

mightbeblasphemy

View Profile
History
Any Sea Horses like me?
Posted : 1 May, 2010 08:09 PM

That is such a cool statement about god thinking so highly of you. Never thought of it like that. Makes me think of Job, and I always have this confliction internally anytime I think of Job, I mean we have nothing on the man and he seriously had to put up with some serious shizzo.

When life kind of takes a dump on you, and as a christian you have to accept it as God's sometimes mysterious will... what do you do with that? I like your answer. That god must think you are such a capable human that you can take the hit and keep on keeping on.

I'll be marinating on your words for a while. Thanks.

View Profile
History
Any Sea Horses like me?
Posted : 1 Jun, 2010 08:37 PM

I knew of a single custodial Dad who started a cell type group but it ended up encompassing non custodial Dads since there are relatively few with primary custody. When I was young and my parents divorced, my Dad belonged to a group called Parents Without Partners. It was great for him and for us kids and there were opportunities to get support for all the different situations. Just a thought, seeing as the group still exists across the country

I'm a single Mom and while I know LOTS of single moms - I know of none that have my situation so I understand how you feel about lack of support.

Blessings

Page : 1 2