Author Thread: AI Generated "People"
musician47

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 29 Mar, 2024 08:29 AM

I had originally put this underneath another fellow's post, but I am re-posting it here to be sure everyone sees it and is made aware of what may be happening, and to BE CAREFUL!

My Post:

"

All I get are AI generated "women" on this crazy site. AI can do anything, and I think most of them are AI generated messages with faked pictures. I had a text on my phone last night from this bot, saying she was in my city of Abilene, can I get you anything. I decided to just call her number being it was late when I found the text. A quiet female voice answered and I asked if this was "her name". They hung up on me! I tried texting this "thing" again on my phone, no response. So having no responses this a.m. and this device hasn't been on the dating site for a long time, I did remove "her" as a contact on my phone. With AI anything is possible now on dating sites or anywhere. I don't believe any of them, and never will."

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:48 AM

I can agree with that.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 07:51 AM

I agree with Handyman.

silver761

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:07 PM

"But this site claims that they work hard to keep fake or scammer profiles out of here."

Yeah, right.

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 23 Apr, 2024 08:17 PM

Still A.I. is here.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
AI Generated "People"
Posted : 8 May, 2024 01:53 PM

Most of the Men here in USA are real not Fake.

I've read profiles of older man and message serveral since on CDFF.

Maybe it's some woman you are contacting.They put them on FREE sites mostly to draw Men who search photos mostly.

That's how Many get scammed.

I'm chatting with a man that said he got scammed.

But I didn't ask Why!

Page : 1 2