Author Thread: When women have a change of heart.
CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
When women have a change of heart.
Posted : 19 May, 2023 02:45 PM

I know i'm going to come off as a bit of a jerk for this, but I really would like a little outside insight on this.

So in my life I have met a handful of women that at first outright rejected me, only to come back when they realize they were wrong.

needless to say on the surface I don't seem like much but i'm actually the exact opposite...

anyway when they come back my gut reaction is to automatically reject them. to me the change of heart shows they aren't truly interested or something.

Would you say my thoughts on the topic is wrong or I'm going about it a bad way??? or am I right to reject them back?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 06:24 AM

Oftentimes men will chat with any women who will answer them online.

Because many they choose to talk with won't respond.

Men have Wish list that may never come true online or off.

They love looking at attractive women pictures on online.

Of course Many women have list too !

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 06:25 AM

'Your age group (millennials 24-39) and those younger and teens are very glued to iphones, smart phones.'

you sure got that right.

Contented_

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 06:38 AM

"So in my life I have met a handful of women that at first outright rejected me, only to come back when they realize they were wrong. Needless to say on the surface I don't seem like much but I'm actually the exact opposite..."

Why don't you seem like much on the surface?

6 FT - Blond Hair - Blue Eyes - 30 yrs young - that sounds like a good combo brother !

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 May, 2023 07:57 AM

"6 FT - Blond Hair - Blue Eyes - 30 yrs young - that sounds like a good combo brother !"

True, that is right, but I can't stand shallow people. Looks are no way to start or keep a life long relationship.

when it comes to online dating, my grammar and poor spelling combined with my lack of a photo leads most to believe i'm a scammers. i'm dyslexic so my spelling will never be good. unfortunately people think dyslexia like down syndrome or autism 🤦‍♂️

Sure I could add my photo witch would help but I hate the attention I get, nothing but people hitting on me for my looks. i'm a person too you know, i'm more then just a face...

in person i'm rather outgoing, friendly and direct with what I want. here people don't like that, people here are extremely antisocial and find being nice and friendly as a major turn off. add being christian into the mix and 99% of people my age wouldn't even talk to me. Christians are really discriminated against by my generation here.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2024 12:17 PM

:)

Maybe he found a Woman.

Page : 1 2