Author Thread: When women have a change of heart.
CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
When women have a change of heart.
Posted : 19 May, 2023 02:45 PM

I know i'm going to come off as a bit of a jerk for this, but I really would like a little outside insight on this.

So in my life I have met a handful of women that at first outright rejected me, only to come back when they realize they were wrong.

needless to say on the surface I don't seem like much but i'm actually the exact opposite...

anyway when they come back my gut reaction is to automatically reject them. to me the change of heart shows they aren't truly interested or something.

Would you say my thoughts on the topic is wrong or I'm going about it a bad way??? or am I right to reject them back?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 03:54 PM

Ask why they rejected you the first time!

Listen to his they respond, if you don't accept their Answer, then reject them.

They deserve a second chance, if you are really still interested in any of them.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 04:27 PM

most of the time i do ask that. they are like a deer in the headlights and they can't come up with a answer. πŸ˜•

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 04:31 PM

" how they respond '

corrected

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 04:34 PM

Women know, if they don't give you something to go by, I would say she's a waste of your time for any serious relationship.

In my opinion

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 05:18 PM

that was my thoughts exactly, however most people here are lacking confidence or are antisocial so the whole not having an answer thing is common for a lot of things.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 May, 2023 06:08 PM

If you just referring to this site in your original question about women, that's not that uncommon on the site .

Oftentimes old men are very rude on here. At least a few I've chatted with .

☺️

I'ts best to have more than 1 place to meet a date.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 05:06 AM

No, not here. I was referring to in person encounters. folks here around my age are rather antisocial and glued to their phone. Sometimes I feel like if you don't know the magic words no one will talk πŸ˜‚

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 05:15 AM

Oh ok !

Your age group (millennials 24-39) and those younger and teens are very glued to iphones, smart phones.

NotSettlingYet^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 05:26 AM

I have the same experience as a woman. Men have shown interest, but then rejects me, before crawling back when they can't find anyone better. I have a story about that.

I had this interesting experience on the Norwegian Christian dating site the last 14 days. A man messaged me, asking me about myself and after answering him for some time, talking about what I was looking for and how my life looks today, and some of the things from my past he became very interested.

Then he asked me about my weight, and I told him the truth, so he estimated that I was too big for him and said goodbye to me wishing me good luck, and I said the same to him. 3-4 days later he reappears in my DMs asking me if we could start over, and that he loves bigger women. I refuse him, reminding him he already refused me and I moved on.

He leaves the conversation, but behold, 24 hours later he is back. He states that he thinks all the other women on the site are rude and crazy and that I was the only one nice to him that he could find, so he had decided to choose me, and really settle for me this time around. I reminded him again that he initially refused me for my weight, so therefore I had moved on and wasn't really considering him at all after that.

I ended my statement with: "Don't let a woman refuse you twice, espessially after you refused her first." He has been silent afterwards, just hoping this is it and he is done playing games.

I just hope this might inspire someone to not allow choosers to come back in as beggars in your DMs or your dating life.

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 May, 2023 06:24 AM

"He leaves the conversation, but behold, 24 hours later he is back. He states that he thinks all the other women on the site are rude and crazy and that I was the only one nice to him that he could find, so he had decided to choose me, and really settle for me this time around. I reminded him again that he initially refused me for my weight, so therefore I had moved on and wasn't really considering him at all after that. "

πŸ˜‚ is he desperate much ? I bet everyone else outright rejected him so he came back to you πŸ˜†. but like really rejected over a few extra pounds??? people sure are shallow these days πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Page : 1 2