Author Thread: Jesus revolution is coming out on dvd and is being offered by harvest ministries
Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Jesus revolution is coming out on dvd and is being offered by harvest ministries
Posted : 4 May, 2023 05:25 PM

The movie "Jesus Revolution" is being offered by harvest ministries for a gift of any amount for may. This movie will be a great witnessing tool to watch with unsaved friends and family. Find out more details at harvest.org. I will be getting it soon.

momof3grownmen2022

View Profile
History
Jesus revolution is coming out on dvd and is being offered by harvest ministries
Posted : 7 May, 2023 07:05 PM

That movie will make a difference in so many lives .. guaranteed!

Let's pray that God will move hearts through this movie and that it will get into homes that need it.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2023 04:55 PM

Amen to that.

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2023 06:22 AM

I encourage caution.

To anyone considering supporting the film, please do your research.

Ask the following questions. Who are the original leaders of the movement, what was their life style and what did they believe? Did they turn from their sin or remain unrepentant?

I’ll share some additional insights later.

I’m convinced this movement did not result in a theologically sound biblical Christianity. Any positive results were more despite the movement than because of it.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 May, 2023 05:21 PM

Thank you littledavid for your word of caution. The bible commands us to test the spirits(see 1 Jn 4:1-6).

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2023 04:55 PM

I sent a money order in an enclosed envelope and a form from Harvest Ministries! I should be getting the dvd anytime.

Streetevangelist520^

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2023 05:11 PM

I just watched it on dvd and it was very good.