Author Thread: I don't belong in this world
austin93a^

View Profile
History
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 28 Oct, 2023 10:41 PM

all my life I wanted nothing more then to be a husband and father. I didn't everything I thought would help me in that goal and nothing happened, I seeked all the advice from others and that didn't help, I poured my heart out to God and that didn't change anything ether. I figured I needed to just wait and now I'm to old to be a father. never once have I been on a date, every blind date stood me up, i tried speed dating and every one avoided my table, I messaged everyone on every christian dating site in the USA and I only got scammers to people pushing for sex that replied. I joined every bible study, singles group, fellowship group and never saw one giro my age in any of those groups so I church hopped going even states away and nothing

yet everyone I know says i'm doing the right things and that I should have been married years ago but here I am 100% dateless and now I'm undateble because of my age. I have no family, no one my own age to spend time with, what few friends I have are old enough to be my grandparents. I don't fit in with anyone my own age anymore, I never really did anyway.

I said I gave up looking for anyone and that's true but I can't handle it. the last 2 months have been hard. I gained over 40 pounds trying to eat my pain away. I cry every night knowing that I was never be good enough for anyone. I always tried to avoid the problem by spending all my time helping others, volunteering, doing mission work, helping the homeless and foster kids/families but that doesn't help me avoid the emptiness from knowing i'll never have any family let alone kids of my own.

im sorry but I just don't belong in this world. it was nice knowing you all. hopefully you find what you want here and in this life, I never did. 😖

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:52 AM

This is the struggling forum for Christians.

You 2 need to ask God for deliverance.

Ha

Shows how you have insult others here !

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:55 AM

Actually I'm not even Reading your insults.

I hope people views how you are following my posts now and

Insulting where I post.

Keep up stalking it's noted!!

You too obvious.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 09:58 AM

What happened to Austin !?

This is his Topic you 2 on here following me .

Stalking

WalkNTalk

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 May, 2024 02:15 PM

I think we all have mental problems.

All of us are struggling with our faith.

A caterpillar struggles inside its cocoon and emerges a butterfly.

Perhaps we all are broken hearted.

Perhaps we all struggle with our faith.

Perhaps we are all hurting.

Perhaps we all have hopes being on here that we will find someone to help along in a favorable direction and in right relationship and to help us closer to God and to delight in God for introducing us to people that help us. And perhaps we get out of this a helpmate. But the Holy Spirit is more welcome than all. To have the Holy Spirit without limit will be a most valuable treasure. Better than any dating site.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2024 02:22 PM

Them 2 are good for degrading others but it's not worth anything especially on any Dating site.

Women are watching!

LD/ Hman

LittleDavid

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:21 PM

Moonlight, remember those days when you pleaded with me to help you out of some tight spots that you got yourself into trying to refute some false teachers like FlatEarthTeddyBug and Numerology Prophetic and some others⁉️

Remember when you messaged me daily to sing my praises⁉️

But all of that came to a halt the day I began to question your false teachings.

Why was it ok for you to blacklist other posters but when your false teachings were exposed you cried foul and you went on the attack just like you used to do to the other false teachers (rightly so, because all false teachings should be exposed, even yours)⁉️⁉️

Page : 1 2 3 4 5