Author Thread
LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 11:52 AM

Moonlight, thank you trying to defend W&T but his position, like yours, remain indefensible.

Another thing, you often get off topic on forums and topics yourself while citing others for doing what you do on a regular basis.

Only a hypocrite makes rules for others while not following their own rules.

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 16 May, 2024 07:56 AM

W&T, in trying to prove you’re above the frey, you’ve actually become the worst part of it. Except for one thing, you have distinguished yourself by descending to even lower depts than anyone I've seen on the forum. For example, no one has ever indirectly called another person on here Satan, at least to my knowledge, so it looks like you'll be the first to break new ground on that one. But then again, in your defense, maybe you don’t understand the phrase “the lord rebuke you”. It was said by Michel the Archangel to Satan. But as demonstrated in so many of your previous posts, you exceed in ignorance. However, it’s a good thing you’re an avid reader but the trouble is, you don’t understand what you read. So many of the Bible verses you quote so randomly amount to mere scriptural👉word salads👈. It’s nice to be able to quote stuff but for Pete’s sake have some idea what you’re talking about‼️

But then again and herein lies the rub, maybe you deserve the benefit of the doubt here too. Perhaps you’re just lashing out because you can’t express yourself any other way.

So how about this. Don’t lash out or run away because you can’t handle being proven wrong. Just adult up. Learn what the Bible means👉by what it says👈and stop inserting your own beliefs into it.

As me, I can handle your insults and your lashing out. Bring them on if you makes you feel better. In the meantime I’ll keep correcting your bad theology.

So, how about it? Are you going to run or determine to be a rational thoughtful thinker from this point on? Being an adult means you try to reason like a mature adult. For example, if you feel I’m wrong on something and you wanna just lash out, try to resist that temptation and learn to reason things out 👉instead👈 of lashing out. Try to keep in mind, people who think differently than you are not necessarily your enemies‼️ Nevertheless, Internet forums are not for the faint in heart. If that’s the case with you, perhaps you should find a forum where all agree with you

LittleDavid

View Profile
I don't belong in this world
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:21 PM

Moonlight, remember those days when you pleaded with me to help you out of some tight spots that you got yourself into trying to refute some false teachers like FlatEarthTeddyBug and Numerology Prophetic and some others⁉️

Remember when you messaged me daily to sing my praises⁉️

But all of that came to a halt the day I began to question your false teachings.

Why was it ok for you to blacklist other posters but when your false teachings were exposed you cried foul and you went on the attack just like you used to do to the other false teachers (rightly so, because all false teachings should be exposed, even yours)⁉️⁉️

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:04 PM

🤣😂😎👍

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 14 May, 2024 06:03 PM

Maddam Moonlight, seems you’re not the only one who is unable to prove your allegations. Seems W&T is having the same issues. Maybe you can help each other. He can help you find your missing modern day miracle and you can help him find the missing comments that someone supposedly said.

LittleDavid

View Profile
USA money and marriage
Posted : 14 May, 2024 02:10 PM

W&T says: “We are called to peace.”

😂🤣😎 Preach it bro!

While you’re preaching, please quote Handyman having declared the forum the same things as a church. I coulda missed something, just wanting to make sure this is not another one of your trademark rushes to judgment in your attempt to “make peace”👈🤣

LittleDavid

View Profile
Do you seek a submissive woman for a monogamous marriage?
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:54 PM

W&T, there’s no humility gained when you double down with another one of your trademark rushes to judgment.

Just learn to admit when you’re wrong.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:54 PM

W&T, there’s no humility gained when you double down with another one of your trademark rushes to judgment.

Just learn to admit when you’re wrong.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Mean people
Posted : 14 May, 2024 01:40 PM

You’re right HM, some people are privileged to criticize others while others of us have no right to state our opinions or we’ll get accused of creating chaos.

Some on here can even read minds. They’re like Santa Claus, they know when you’ve been good or bad and they know when you care and when you don’t.

LittleDavid

View Profile
Posted : 14 May, 2024 12:30 PM

W&T says: “DatingGuru, are you monogamous?

Have you had ONE WOMAN ONLY? Or have you had multiple women?

And why in your profile, do you refer to yourself as "we" under "About Me"?

Are you a group of people? Tell us about your group? Is it a group of monogamous people or a group of virgins waiting for marriage or a group of celibate souls? Tell us about your group.”END QUOTE W&T

LD response: WOW!! Seems to be a lot of unjustified implications in those questions W&T. If you have questions about someone’s profile, shouldn’t you have attempted to address that first in person?

You’ve appeared on several occasions as the forum peace keeper as you call out any 👉perceived👈 sign of disharmony.

I’m just wondering how you might explain this enthusiastic interrogation with its built in line of hastily drawn implications here?

Page : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10