This topic is closed.
Author Thread: Is it mean to eat in front of the baby?
Admin

Is it mean to eat in front of the baby?
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 03:03 PM

Since babies just have mommy's milk/formula for several months before having food, is it mean to eat in front of them? Or is that good for them to be with mommy/the family during meal time? Does the baby get jealous and cry when it sees that everyone else is getting food?

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 03:12 PM

LOLOL...Pixy, that is such a sweet question. No, it is not mean to eat in front of the baby. As baby gets older they'll become curious as to what you're doing when you eat. If they seem hungry...feed them formula/breast milk if you haven't started solid foods.

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Sep, 2010 08:32 PM

lol :laugh: theres alot you can do in front of an infant...

though it reminds me of a story when my first born was oooh less than a couple months old, he was in his swing located in my exs parent's living room. We (the family) was gathered in the living room watching tv, and my ex's brother sat down by my son's swing and opened up a freshly popped bag of pop corn. :laugh: He (my son) turned around and looked at his uncle like "are you going to give me some" the cool thing was, he had never ate popcorn before.

riveroflife1

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Sep, 2010 07:30 PM

the baby isnt going to know the difference but when the time comes that he/she does, then it's time to start giving him/her tastes of what your eating.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2010 08:09 AM

Thanks for the feedback, everybody =) If I keep the baby, I won't feel bad about eating in front of her!

soultrees

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 02:49 PM

What do you mean if you keep the baby?

Involving an infant in everything you do along your side is part of the bonding priviledge of motherhood.

Do you have other children?

You can pretty much do lots of things while feeding the baby too!

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Sep, 2010 09:01 PM

I may give the baby up for adoption... probably not, but I'm considering it.

No, no other children.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Oct, 2010 06:49 AM

I will pray for God's wisdom for you Pixy in making the right decision for both you and your baby. God Bless You, sister!

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Oct, 2010 01:23 AM

I miscarried 8 days ago, but I appreciate the sentiment, Rose.

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2010 05:58 PM

Oh no Pixy, how sad to hear about your miscarraige! I hope you've got family/church family helping you out - are you ok? Got some folks around to be with you?

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Nov, 2010 02:02 PM

I BEEN IN MUCH PRAYER ABOUT THIS POSTING YOU WROTE IT IS SAD YOU WOULD LIE ABOUT SOMETHING AS APINFUL AS OSING A BABY WHEN THEIR ARE MANY COUPES WHO OVE GOD WITH AL THEIR BEING WANTING A CHILD AND IN THE FUTURE REY ON GOD FOR YOUR LIFE AND QUIT TRYING TO GET ATTENTION THIS WAY , IT IS A DANGEROUS PATH TO TAKE TAK TO YOUR PASTOR OR SOMEONE WHO CAN HELP YOU . AND NEWSFLASH NO BODY ASK "IS IT MEAN TO EAT IN FRONT OF THE BABY" WHEN THEY FIND OUT THEIR PREGNANT , I DO KNOW I WORK WITH TEENS AND SINGLE MOTHERS.

MAY GOD GIVE YOU MERCY AND I MEAN THAT FOR ALL OF US