History
single mom, looking for a single dad
Posted : 19 Sep, 2010 12:21 AM

are you out there????

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Sep, 2010 11:37 AM

I'm sure they are, you just gotta search around on here for them, and find your own happy brady bunch ending.

ben315

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Sep, 2010 11:11 AM

There are plenty of single men that don't have kids that would have no problem with you having kids. You should give them a try. Even though I don't have any kids myself that is the first thing I look for in a woman is how good she is with kids, since I am looking for someone that wants marriage and kids.

RobertWallace

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Sep, 2010 07:41 PM

Hello My name is Robert

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Oct, 2010 12:57 AM

I'm sorry I'm obviously not a single dad but I am a single mom and in the same boat as you are!

Wednez

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Nov, 2010 09:30 PM

I'm frustrated by the numbers of men, here and elsewhere, who refuse to consider a (gasp!) Divorced Woman. Many have their reasons - some good, some not-so-good - and I'm not condemning them for immediately dismissing me. But it is discouraging.

I do not believe I would be making myself or you an adulterer if you and I marry; but that is a conversation for a more private time and place.

And I do not intend to imply that single dads fall universally into this category; if anything, I'd anticipate a single dad being more open to meeting a single-but-not-widowed lady. Just expressing a frustration.