Author Thread: Church membership
hwkns_dn

View Profile
History
Church membership
Posted : 23 Feb, 2010 07:50 PM

Church membership is not a requisite for salvation but that�s were you join a family of believers and give praise to the lord. Sunday school is also important because that�s were you learn Gods word.

Its great to be in a church family that serves the Lord. Fellowship is one of the most important things we can do for ourselves.

JOHN 15:12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

You need to have love for each other.

ROMANS 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

When Adam took a bite of that forbidden fruit he sent sin into the world. There is no one that don�t sin.

2TIMOTHY 2:15 Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

We need to study Gods word on a regular basis.

2PETER 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Jesus Christ wants to give you salvation from your sin and He will wait but don�t put Him off forever.

1JOHN 5:12 He that hath the Son hath life: and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

If you are saved today praise the Lord. If not Christ is waiting for you. He will give you life everlasting.

I can only put a few verses here so I encourage you to study the Holy Bible.

IMstarting_over

View Profile
History
Church membership
Posted : 19 Apr, 2010 06:15 AM

:applause:AMEN:applause:

Nice posting.

Here is something I saw on a church sign this weekend. I think us single parents, or anyone for that matter, will get a kick out this phrase:

"God wants full custody - not weekend visitation"

Just wanted to share that with you.