Author Thread: WHO'S WOMAN STRONG ENOUGH IN THE LORD?
done5587

View Profile
History
WHO'S WOMAN STRONG ENOUGH IN THE LORD?
Posted : 11 Jan, 2010 11:59 PM

Hello everyone,

I'm a man of GOD very committed,but have got a lot in my life since i got married to a woman i did truly love for past10 years.but what i got from her is just a disaster;she could not support me in anything at all,she refused to work so that we can support our family better,she never stand with me in the ministry thing i needed most.she was proud of being a wife, a mother but never think about our family future.i did all i could do as a man of GOD to save my marriage but it didn't work,therefore this is what happened to me;she accused me of not taking care of my family,and having affairs with other woman in my own local church thing i never tried since i was born. and she is the only one i knew ever since. finally she claim the divorce which i took about a year before i agree with her,and after that i had no choice to let her go.

and now it is 4 years, standing and focusing in the Lord,now i want to appeal to any woman who is strong enough in the Lord,who is able to support my ministry,someone who can be able to take care of a minister like me,to try a second chance.please read my profile and find out what I'm doing for my GOD.

MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

sdsurfgirl

View Profile
History
WHO'S WOMAN STRONG ENOUGH IN THE LORD?
Posted : 18 Jan, 2010 01:06 AM

Jeremiah 29:11 (New International Version)

11 For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

God bless you and may you pray for wisdom.