Author Thread: God Bless
Admin

God Bless
Posted : 6 Jan, 2010 07:24 AM

I just wanted to send a big God Bless to all single parents.

I have been with my mom since I was 5 years old, and she is now my best friend, my confidant, my hero, my everything.

I am blessed to have her.

And I want ya'll to understand, us kids of single parents, We really don't TRY to make you get uptight, or get frazzled or agitated with us haha.

I realize that now that I am older, I really took many of the years with my mom for granted.

But, knowing that now, makes me so much more greatful to have her

I know how hard it is for most of you.

I know how difficult the battles are in the homes.

I pray for the homes of single parent everyday.

I don't know if this helped or didn't do anything. It's just something I've been meaning to say for a while :)

I hope you find the peace you are searching for!

And A big thank you, and GOD BLESS!!

Beth

View Profile
History
God Bless
Posted : 7 Jan, 2010 07:55 PM

thank you Beth that was very thoughtful of you and it did help.

I am 19 and I'm not sure if I will be single the whole time my daughter grows up or not. I don't know because even though I'm not going out and trying to rush into a relationship doesn't mean that God won't send me just the man I should have waited for in the first place.

I do not regret what I've done because it brought me to the place I am today and it will get me where ever i need to go. Especially with the help of Jesus Christ; carrying me when I give up.

I want to thank my parents for all the support they have given me over the years and the support and love they are giving me now. I will always remember what they've taught me.

To all the other single moms and dads:

I pray that your heart stays on God and what's in the best interest for your children and that you be blessed so grand that you never doubt the awesomeness of our God and King.

Amen

View Profile
History
God Bless
Posted : 8 Jan, 2010 02:24 PM

dear shy, welcome to the forums..

ole cattle

1Godskid2

View Profile
History
God Bless
Posted : 15 Jan, 2010 07:33 AM

Shy,

we are forgiven for whatever we have done, as long as we repented and meant it!! (fall 7 times?) LOL

Our falls/ sins are teaching us and helping us get stronger in him!! As long as we let them, of course. We are building the character he wants within us. Always look for the lord in your falls! He is always there to lift you out of them. Thank God he is so merciful!! And having hope is such a big part of having faith....the lord has his awsome plans for you and your life!! Hang in there. One thing is we just have to be patient, let him administer/implement his plan not ours.

God bless! prayers for you and your baby!

jenchickee

View Profile
History
God Bless
Posted : 21 Jan, 2010 05:55 PM

Hi Jumpshigh,

Thanks for posting that. I am having a really tough week with my 19 y/o and that is just what I needed to read/see/hear.

Thanks. You're mom is blessed. And I can only hope for a future best friend status with my daughters.

Blessings,

~J