Author Thread: Chastity
Andreas333

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 20 Jan, 2024 04:14 AM

Because of my ex who was narcist, I learn towear a chastity to prove I never could cheat. Whould a woman love that? Hold the key and control him at home?

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 08:45 AM

Your degrading Women is well noticed all over this site.

Also now Following to insult.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 08:47 AM

Hm

You cannot teach anyone the Bible.

You need God to deliver you from Ignorance.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 08:52 AM

Fyi

Go to Bible discussion with the Men who like to argue Scripture you May learn a little!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 01:30 PM

Moonbeam I get it that you don't like what I tell you. I have given you ample opportunity to refute what I say. So far all you can do is accuse me of degrading women among other things. It's a very common tactic especially among women to throw insults when someone says something they don't like regardless of whether or not it's true.

I believe the main cause of that is women live life on easy mode and very rarely have to deal with the consequences of the mistakes they make because they are shielded from it by men. Women rarely hear the truth because when given the truth they act like spoiled children and men don't want to deal with that.

I see those exact reactions in you. You haven't had to deal with the consequence of divorcing your husband against God's commands and you act like a spoiled child when confronted about that and other truths told to you.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 03:51 PM

Seek a Biblical Teacher!

This is not Biblical discussion forum.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 12 Apr, 2024 06:05 PM

" Seek a Biblical Teacher! "

It's funny that you say I should seek a Biblical teacher since I'm not the one claiming ungodly things are Biblical. It is in fact you who holds that honor.

" This is not Biblical discussion forum. "

Since this is a Christian site all things discussed here should have a Biblical basis.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 13 Apr, 2024 09:14 AM

Your off this topic... harassing... repeating

Cannot you handle the Men on biblical discussion!!

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 13 Apr, 2024 11:18 AM

"Your off this topic..."

The pot calling the kettle black.

"harassing..."

Only in your delusions.

"repeating "

Repeating is more your mantra not mine.

"Cannot you handle the Men on biblical discussion!!"

It is in-fact you who needs to hear from men. Women like you without the firm hand from a man tend to end up wallowing in delusions.

Handyman62

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 13 Apr, 2024 11:58 AM

Alright moonbeam I'm going to lay it on the table. If you say things that are either Biblically incorrect of otherwise factually incorrect you run the risk of being called out on them.

Your reaction to being called out say's a lot about you. So far those reactions don't paint you in a very good light. Many people wouldn't bother pointing these things out but I'm not like most people.

People need to be told the truth even if they don't like it or agree with it. You have lived most of your life being lied to by others and then you lie to yourself.

You're angry at the messenger when all the messenger wants you to do compare the message to Gods word. If the message isn't backed up by Gods word then show the messenger where it's wrong using Gods word. And if the message jives with Gods word then you just learned a truth that can serve you in life.

Moonlight7

View Profile
History
Chastity
Posted : 13 Apr, 2024 03:33 PM

You Cannot handle the Men Biblical Discussions!

Page : 1 2 3