Author Thread: How can I show this guy that I'm interested?
HazelEyesSparkle

View Profile
History
How can I show this guy that I'm interested?
Posted : 13 May, 2023 11:31 PM

There is this shy guy I like at work and I think he likes me. I've worked here for a while so I've liked him for a while as well. With the group I work with, he talks to everyone pretty well and talks personally with a few of them about them or their life.

With me, we talk but it's mostly work-related things. Only once did he ask what I was doing for New Year's and he said spending with family and told me once about his grandparents. Also, which store he went to. About New Year's someone asked him what he was doing and he told them and copied my response exactly how I said it.

Recently, I tried to ignore him because I notice he doesn't really talk to me. He seemed bothered by it because a few days later he randomly came up to talk to me which he doesn't really do unless I'm at my station.

I talked a bit with him and I could see him listening intently to me. Things he's done with me is: tries to talk to me alone, stares a lot, has touched my arm twice which I've never seen him do with anyone else, smiles, seems very nervous around me, and gets into my personal space sometimes.

I just am wondering how can I ask him personal questions about him? Or should I just let everything flow naturally? How can I show my interest?

CDFF21467^

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 May, 2023 09:16 AM

"I just am wondering how can I ask him personal questions about him? "

by just asking it.

did you think of maybe just maybe idk ohh telling him how you feel???

that being said this kinda thing can become an HR nightmare 😂

grimster

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 May, 2023 04:57 PM

Ask him out on a date. maybe he is afraid to asl you out.