Author Thread: Get rid of Prophetic!
Admin

Get rid of Prophetic!
Posted : 8 Jan, 2020 09:27 AM

Prophetic is LITERALLY ruining the Bible discussion forum.

HiddenMountain

View Profile
History
Get rid of Prophetic!
Posted : 6 Feb, 2020 05:02 PM

i hate to be mean but i feel the same, he or she is a bully and the worst kinda name caller

Teddyhug^

View Profile
History
Get rid of Prophetic!
Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 09:21 PM

HiddenMountain states that prophetic is "the worst kinda name caller" on this forum???

BOY are you blind, lets look at Chuckk-nos the OP and what names he calls! He is even a racist! Oh and Quiznos and Chuckk are one and same person!

"Quiznos" Thread - "Setting the record straight (people with evil thoughts don't see truth)" Posted : 5 Feb, 2020 10:21 AM

Quiznos writes,

Quiznos posts about Parehtban - "What is the nickname for a detective D-ICK"

Quiznos posts about Richard7744 - "What is the nickname for the name Richard D-ICK."

Chuck's Thread - "The Scriptures" Posted : 8 Feb, 2020 08:21 AM

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Hey, nig-ga, I gots me my N-card."

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Okay circus monkey prophetic it's your turn to post."

Chuck Thread - "The Kingdom of God" Chuck Posted : 3 Feb, 2020 05:57 PM

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "now I have a little beech who does what I tell him."

Chuck posts about Richard7744 - "Speaking of masturbation here comes prophetic jacking off with Scripture again and again and again."

Quoting what Chuckk says in another thread "surrounded by cultic psychos!"

Quoting what Chuckk says in that same thread "What a bunch of i-d-i-o-t-s‼️"

And those are only a few of his "attacking, harassing and name calling" comments he makes and claims to be a "christian" and no change nor apology to others! There you have it friends!

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Get rid of Prophetic!
Posted : 2 Apr, 2020 08:11 AM

I find it bizarre that grown men who proffess to be Christians, would set up multiple accounts pretending to be different people...

View Profile
History
Get rid of Prophetic!
Posted : 14 Apr, 2020 02:40 PM

Report him as much as possible. He is ruining the forum.

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Get rid of Prophetic!
Posted : 16 Apr, 2020 02:27 PM

This all looks like a struggle for dominance to me. I was on here a few years ago and saw a lot of the same things going on with different players: A different "dragon"/bully, and a few dragon slayers who took it upon themselves to battle and try to "slay" the dragon (in this case, get the bully to leave). The problem was, when one of the bullies finally started fading away, the dragon slayers weren't careful about how they consolidated the power vacancy and ended up taking his place and using the forum to abuse people themselves. Some things never change.