Author Thread: don't know where else to put suggestions
CuriousGeorge

View Profile
History
don't know where else to put suggestions
Posted : 6 Oct, 2012 11:37 AM

I believe it would be a lot easier for everyone if the last login date of each member was listed somewhere in their profile. I don't know if the admin is open to suggestions but if they are then this will be a great improvement to the site.

ephphatha

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Jun, 2013 10:48 PM

I have to agree with you. I have sent several messages that were unopened by the recipient. It would be helpful to know who is really serious about connecting. I try to look for profiles that say "online now"...at least if they don't get back to me it is most likely that they are not interested, not that they have taken a vacation from the site.

smileyone

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2014 04:04 AM

I have found that some men have not been active on this site for years. I wish they would deactivate profiles that haven't been active in a long period of time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 28 Apr, 2014 05:47 AM

One more thing to worry about! NO! I disagree. I would not want others to see when I log on or log off. Other dating sites do that, and I don't like it. I think it's not other people's business to track me or follow my every move. In fact, I marked that I don't want this site to let others know when I am online and when I am offline. I like privacy. It's okay if the site keeps track of the last logon date, but that should be kept internal not posted on the profiles.

Perhaps if someone does not log on for more than 3 months, there should be a little red flag on the profile that says, "This user seems to be inactive." or something like that. But logging the exact time is just ridiculous. Don't do that!

Beautyblossoms

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Mar, 2015 09:47 AM

I agree!!