Author Thread: why is it so hard to find a christian man who wants a family?
countrymom87

View Profile
History
why is it so hard to find a christian man who wants a family?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 04:46 PM

i just dont understand y i cant find a guy who loves God and His word and cherishes family as much as i do why do you think that is

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 03:38 AM

perhaps you could elaborate. Not pursuing men, its kinda hard to know what shannigans my Christian bros are up to. :^)

looking4the1andonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2011 10:45 PM

We shouldn't be looking, yes you should keep yourself open to others. But when we are lonely we tend to go into hunt mode and sometimes do not find the whole person that is right for us.

If you fill your life with awesome things and leave your self open for suitors God will provide you with your mate. And it will be the right one for you, love is in Gods hands and we have to learn to not rush Him because we will mess it up.

Love will find you in due time. Stay busy doing Gods work and surround yourself with Awesome people and He will deliver when He is ready.

God Bless--T

looking4the1andonly

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jul, 2011 10:46 PM

We shouldn't be looking, yes you should keep yourself open to others. But when we are lonely we tend to go into hunt mode and sometimes do not find the whole person that is right for us.

If you fill your life with awesome things and leave your self open for suitors God will provide you with your mate. And it will be the right one for you, love is in Gods hands and we have to learn to not rush Him because we will mess it up.

Love will find you in due time. Stay busy doing Gods work and surround yourself with Awesome people and He will deliver when He is ready.

God Bless--T

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jul, 2011 11:41 PM

I understand how you are feeling. As a single mother of two, I find that most Christian men are not interested in getting to know me. Perhaps they can't see past the "mom" part of it.

Keep doing what is right in His sight and He will deliver.

I know the Lord sees my need. I am raising two boys to become faithful Christian men and it be great to have a Christian man helping out.

I pray for strength, wisdom and patience :)

ToLoveAgain

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Aug, 2011 04:14 PM

Unfortunately it seems due to the moral decline of society. There are so many selfish people out there who are only looking for a fleshly life. Instead of one that consists of real love, honesty, integrity and a love of God. If more people understood the impact God can have in their life? How abundantly he wants to bless his children for being in right standing with him.

Wow..the happiness and joy people would find! So many people are missing out on so much happiness! I pray for all the single parents here..keep your faith and hope in him always. Stay on the path he has for you and live his will for you. For at the end of whatever journey he sets infront of us..abundant blessing are there! Never give up hope!

May God bless you all. :angel:

BOSTON310

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Aug, 2011 10:01 PM

I had the same question about Christian women, but I think it's just an issue of just keep looking. These great women and men are still out there, waiting to be found. Best to you in your search.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Aug, 2011 11:42 PM

Well, I am on the other end of this. I am a man looking for a woman that feels the same about relationships/marriage. I now have 3 kids and no wife. Was married before and she cheated on me as this last wife did. Crazy, I know. I even adopted the 2 kids (my kiddos now) my 2nd wife had. Sure we could all sit here and think, "whats wrong with that guy?" :) We'll none of us are perfect but are we committed to making the marriage work? Yes, that IS me. I know though, that there are great women out there (just as there are us good men). I apparently didn't listen well to God. Although I thought I did this last time, but God did give us free will. Not 'smart' will...free will :) Anyway, I think I'm rambling at this point.

OH, yes...there are good men out there. I know....I'm one of them:)

MattDW

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 12:02 AM

I beg to differ, I dont think there is ne thing wrong with looking, if there was then why r you on this website. I do understand were you r coming from though. I think its a matter of being desperate though not lonely when people tend to get in bad relationships. I dont mind admiting I am lonely because I am not desperate. I have many careing people in my life but remain single and lonely. I dont hit on sluty girls, go to bars or much else really looking for a fling or a mate but I will continue to look for the one God has for me. I do belive/hope I am close to finding her because I am comfortable being alone and I think thats were God wants us/me. Thats the miriacle of marriage, the joining of 2 wholes to make 1 not 2 halvs thats simple math. Each person has to be whole and complete by themself to be ready for marriage. If your desperate your not complete and its time to seek God and find out why.

MattDW

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 12:15 AM

P.S. my comment was geared twords the third one from the top, author named "looking4the1andonly" who says we should not be looking, lol. I dont mean to poke fun but you have to see the humor in that.

MattDW

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Aug, 2011 12:34 AM

Concerning the original topic, I think it is hard to find a mate for both men and women who have children because people dont like devorce and if they dont have kids yet they either dont want them or want them to be thier own. It they dont want children at all thats just childish in itself. To be completly honest, a single mother is exactly what I am looking for. I love kids especialy my own but dont want to procreate more (at this point) I know this makes my odds worse because I have to be accepted by my mate and her children but am comfident it will happen when the time is right. God grants us the desires of our heart because He is the one that put them there. We just have to sort out the Godly desires that line up with His word from all our other fleshly lusts. I have allready adopted one child including my own that makes 3. I love being a father and cant wait to adopt more in order to complete my dream of being part of a complete family once again.

Page : 1 2 3