Author Thread
Jully230381

View Profile
What is the effect of Womens Liberation movement on christian men?
Posted : 29 May, 2023 06:24 AM

hello to the godly men out there.. this is something that I have been meaning to ask in a focus group discussion

and might as well try it here incognito..

I am all for womens liberation, equality and equity movement.. however, are we asking the question how this affects men and their leadership (especially in the family set up).

hoping to hear back from both men and women about this.

cheers!

Jully230381

View Profile
Dealing with boy kids
Posted : 29 May, 2023 06:07 AM

My nephew is also turning ten and he is turning to be a spoiled brat.. he is spoiled by grandparents and aunts...

what is the healthy way to deal with him and address this aside from prayers?

Jully230381

View Profile
prayer for a Dissertation Topic
Posted : 29 May, 2023 06:04 AM

Hello,

please include me in your prayers.. I need prayers and Gods guidance in my dissertation topic. I am praying that God will use my topic and my paper to be used as a tool for Gods bigger purpose and not just a compliance requirement for my studies.. Thanks in advance to those who will make the time to include me in their prayers!

Cheers,

Jully

Jully230381

View Profile
Aloha, Im new here
Posted : 23 May, 2023 09:18 PM

thanks!!

Jully230381

View Profile
Aloha, Im new here
Posted : 22 May, 2023 06:19 PM

hello!!

Im new here... and ive been looking at the forums, which I found interesting and engaging

I hope to find new christian friends here.. I am not looking for something more through this platform because I tend to be careful (or prudent).. but im really looking for friends and get the opportunity to find different perspective on things that I might be going through... through a different cultural lens ... with the same God. Im an academician so this is some kind of an academic exercise for me as well, but im really looking forward to meeting new friends and share about Gods reality and goodness in our lives.

Cheers and Godspeed.. happy chatting!

Jully230381

View Profile
To wait or not to wait..that is the ?
Posted : 22 May, 2023 06:06 PM

like handfasting... its a common practice in some culture