Author Thread
JustlookinglikeU

View Profile
So Many Single Mothers?
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 01:46 AM

Ok,

I sure as all get out hope that men read this post: (!!)

Look, the reason there are so many single women out there, even Christian women???? It is NOT just you who is asking, but a common thought that naturally goes through minds.....

The answer is simple, it si because men drop seed, women carry it!!

Its that simple.

No, you will now sway me, so hear me out. No matter the faith, no matter the morals, no matter the situation....women carry a living breathing life, gifted by God within themselves for 9 months. Make no mistake about it, I am one of those men who is truely jelous of women s gift. (yeah, we could joke about the pain and stuggles that come with, but I am talking about the unique experience and blessing of it).

Men only participate, share, and hopefully empathies and cherish the mother....but lets face it. Hold up the time commitment, one night vs 9 months? So why be so surprised that the ration of single mothers keeping the kids and being proud of it is so much higher???

Secondly, and just as obvious, men AND women who lack the morals (yes, just hear me out) that we attribute to "Christian" will make differnet choices concerning marriage, and if not married, concerning abortion! So you could be living life "without" God and just abondon the responsibility (of staying in a marriage and being responsible or staying a parent at all in supporting an abortion).

So the fact women, who carry the child and have there life change (in and out of marriage) often are given Gods wisdom to CHANGE FOCUS BACK TO GOD.

****There ARE EQUAL NUMBER OF SINGLE MEN TO EVERY SINGLE MOM---THEY JUST HIDE IT!!---BUT IT IS BIOLOGICAL FACT!!!*******

I will throw this out there: I ran and grabbed my wife vs letting God bring me my wife. Mistakes were made. She had a child from a previous marriage. I met him (the first son of my heart) at 16 months and was his papa till his 6th birthday. I would have legally adopted him if his father had been completely gone, but my point is that few men look at loving a child outside of marriage as seriously as I took loving a boy not even my own inside our marriage. ....does that even make sense? Its late. My point is men can leave the seed and move on. Women usually take at least one year of their lives looking the choice directly in the face every day during that year...before they have a chance to leave!

I dont know if I have the heart to love anohter step son again, because in heaven I will see mine again, but I hope you single women find a man who can learn what I learned. That loving a step son, a boy you dont legally have any right to love, can be the most invigorating kind of love you can imagine. I heard and still hear from EVERYONE "Well Jason, you know he was never yours..."

Well, to anyone questioning single moms, that a "step" will never really have that special bond the biological father had so why did you end up a single mom in the first place crapolo.....I say, you are talking to someone who will NEVER get to know the special bond that only a step dad can make.

See in my divorce, I learned thats what love is.

I am Gods step son. (see Puals teachings)

I am the product of a prodigal (spiritual) relationship. (we all have fallen short)

I am the step son and my adopted Dad loves me in a special way than His own son, Jesus Christ....(see Jesus who said we Gentiles would be grafted in, among many)

...God didnt have to love me like a son.....He chose to love me because Christ loved me. (like I loved my step son because for a short time my ex had loved me).

My new wife, someday, will understand that I did not love a "first" wife or a "different" son before her....(i.e. like this post which points out single moms who are turned back or have kept on towards God despite the past) ...I will teach her how I have been taught by God through adversity how precious love really is.

No one considers me a single Dad, in fact my ex started a family with her affair guy, and ran off and told my step son I left them. I have not seen him since. Thats why everyone says "Your not a dad, he wasn't yours."

If God loves me, a step child, then I will go to my grave awaiting the day the first son of my heart will stand next to me in Gods presence.....both adopted, yet loved children...in my heart I am am a single Dad.

JustlookinglikeU

View Profile
Heaveny Days...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2008 12:58 AM

In the stars. the heavenly places beyond. I think Heaven is beyond the "wall" astronomers have found beyond existence. HAve you read about ti? They think that we have found a possible edge, as it were. A void in the farthest reaches of visual exploration that has yet to reflect light back to earth (because light takes millions of years to reach us even from visible stars). They explain it as the light has not yet been in existence (the expansion of the known universe outward towards infinity for some "unknown" reason) long enough to travel back to us. Technically speaking that explains away the "edge" theory and supports evolution. The life is evolving and growing with the universe.

I dont think God is bound by our laws of time, and therefore travel is, by correlating definitions, different as well. So yes, I really think Heaven is "up".

JustlookinglikeU

View Profile
What kind of christian are you!
Posted : 26 Apr, 2008 01:53 PM